1) WHAT LEVEL OF PROTECTION DOES THE BUMPER BAT PROVIDE?
The BUMPER BAT is designed to protect the finish of your bumper during parking situations only. It is not intended to protect your vehicle from impacts greater than 1 mph. It is not a structural component and will not add to a vehicle's crashworthiness or safety during a collision.
2) WILL THE BUMPER BAT FIT MY VEHICLE?
We designed the BUMPER BAT to fit most vehicles. It is not for use with rear-engine vehicles. Attaching any product inside an engine compartment can result in fire or damage to your vehicle or the product.
3) CAN I DRIVE WITH THE BUMPER BAT DEPLOYED?
No. Never operate a vehicle with a bumper protector in the deployed position. It may result in damage to your vehicle and / or the product and may distract drivers around you. Always secure the product inside the trunk space before driving.
4) IS THE BUMPER BAT WEATHER-PROOF?
Yes. The BUMPER BAT is made of strong, durable, non-abrasive, all-weather materials.
5) HOW DO I ATTACH THE BUMPER BAT TO MY VEHICLE?
The BUMPER BAT is designed to attach to your vehicle's trunk carpet via Velcro straps. Simply hold the product in the ideal position on your bumper and attach the straps to your carpet. For vehicles without carpet or with microfiber trunk liners you can use the opposite side Velcro sticky tabs included inside the package. Find a clean, dry, metal or plastic surface under the carpet and adhere the tabs. This will provide a connection for the straps. Then replace the carpet back over the straps. The opposite side Velcro tabs are not to be placed on a carpeted surface. See our installation page for visual guides.
6) HOW DO I STOW THE BUMPER BAT INSIDE MY TRUNK SPACE?
The BUMPER BAT is designed to lay flat in your trunk space. Avoid creasing or folding it over on itself as this may cause it to lose its shape for a period of time.
7) HOW DO I CARE FOR THE BUMPER BAT?
You should always keep the surfaces of both your bumper and bumper protector clean and free of road grit. Doing so will minimize the risk of scuffing or dirt abrasion where the product touches your vehicle. You can clean the product with a simple soap and water solution.
8) WHAT SHIPPING COURIER DO YOU USE?
We ship all of our products via The United States Postal Service and process all orders within 24 hours of purchase or the following (non-holiday) Monday for weekend purchases. See our "Shipping and Returns" page for more details.
9) WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
Please see our "shipping and returns" section below to view our policies.
* Please note: All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We only accept returns purchased directly from this website